The Axis Bank Balance Enquiry Number for 2023 provides a comprehensive summary of all the deposits and withdrawals made by an account holder. This service facilitates financial tracking, enables checking of axis bank balance check, safeguards against fraudulent activities, and offers insights into spending habits on a regular basis. Axis Bank is recognized as one of India’s leading banks, holding the distinction of being the country’s 3rd largest bank, offering a wide array of financial products. The bank’s headquarters are located in Mumbai, Maharashtra. As of March 31, 2020, Axis Bank operates 4,800 branches, 17,801 ATMs, and 4,917 cash recyclers across the country, in addition to maintaining nine international offices.
इस पोस्ट में क्या है ?
- 1 Axis Bank Balance Enquiry Number
- 1.1 How to Register for Axis Bank Balance Enquiry via Missed Call
- 1.2 Checking Axis Bank Account Balance through Net Banking
- 1.3 Axis Bank Balance Check Using Mobile Banking
- 1.4 Axis Bank Balance Check via SMS Banking
- 1.5 Checking Axis Bank Balance Using a Passbook
- 1.6 Checking Axis Bank Balance through ATM
- 1.7 Axis Bank Balance Check through UPI
- 1.8 Axis Bank Balance Check via WhatsApp Banking
- 1.9 Services Available via Axis WhatsApp Banking
- 1.10 Axis Bank Balance Check By Customer Care
- 1.11 Axis Bank Balance Enquiry Number (FAQ)
Axis Bank Balance Enquiry Number
To check your Axis Bank account balance, simply call 18004195959 and give a missed call. Axis Bank will then send a mini bank statement, including your balance information, to your registered mobile number.
|Axis Bank Balance Enquiry through SMS||SMS BAL [account-number] to 9717000002 |
|Axis Bank Balance Enquiry through Net Banking||Visit Here 💻|
|Axis Bank Balance Enquiry through Missed Call||Give miss call on 18004195959 📞|
|Axis Bank Mini Statement by Missed Call||Give miss call on 1800 419 6969 📞|
|Axis Bank Balance Enquiry through Mobile Banking||Axis Mobile 📱|
|Axis Bank Balance Enquiry through USSD||Enter *99# ☎️|
How to Register for Axis Bank Balance Enquiry via Missed Call
Axis Bank’s missed call balance enquiry is a toll-free service that offers quick access to account information through a simple missed call.
Account-holders can utilize this service for Axis Bank balance enquiry, obtaining mini statements, and even recharging their mobile numbers with just a missed call. Please note that Axis Bank’s missed call balance enquiry service is exclusively available to account holders who have registered their mobile numbers with Axis Bank to receive SMS alerts. For those account holders who wish to check their Axis Bank account balance using the missed call service, it is essential to first register their mobile number for SMS Banking by visiting the nearest bank branch.
Checking Axis Bank Account Balance through Net Banking
Axis Bank account holders can register for Axis Bank net banking when they open an account with the bank. To perform an Axis Bank balance check, account holders can log in to their net banking account using their “User ID” and password provided by the bank. For Axis Bank balance enquiry via net banking, account holders should follow the steps outlined below:
- Log in to the Axis Bank net banking portal using your customer ID and password.
- Once logged in, you can check your Axis Bank account balance from the dashboard.
- Account-holders can click on their account number to review recent transactions and access a detailed account statement.
Axis Bank Balance Check Using Mobile Banking
Axis Bank offers mobile banking services through various mobile apps, including Axis Mobile, BHIM Axis Pay, Axis OK, Axis Merchant App, and Axis Netsecure. Here are two mobile apps that allow account holders to perform Axis Bank balance enquiry using mobile banking:
- Axis Mobile: Axis Mobile is a comprehensive mobile banking application that enables users to check their Axis Bank account balance, conduct fund transfers, pay bills, open savings accounts, create fixed deposits, and more.
- Axis OK: Axis Bank provides the Axis OK mobile application, which is a multilingual app that can work without an internet connection. With Axis OK, account holders can perform Axis Bank balance checks, request and register for e-statements, order a cheque book, pay credit card bills, block or unblock credit cards, and access various other features. Axis OK is available in seven languages, including English, Hindi, Gujarati, Marathi, Tamil, Malayalam, and Telugu.
Axis Bank Balance Check via SMS Banking
Axis Bank SMS banking offers account holders the convenience of receiving transaction alerts and various non-transactional services via text messages. These non-transactional services cover Axis Bank balance enquiry, check status, demat account-related information, and more.
Checking Axis Bank Balance Using a Passbook
Axis Bank issues a passbook to every customer upon opening a bank account.
- Customers can easily update their passbook by visiting the nearest bank branch to check their Axis Bank account balance.
- The Axis Bank passbook provides a comprehensive record of all debit and credit transactions conducted by the account holder.
- Alternatively, account holders can also perform an Axis Bank balance enquiry through net banking or mobile banking services from the comfort of their homes.
Checking Axis Bank Balance through ATM
Axis Bank account holders can check their account balance instantly by visiting the nearest Axis Bank ATM or any other bank’s ATM. Here are the steps to follow:
- Insert your Axis Bank ATM-cum-debit card into the ATM machine.
- Enter your 4-digit ATM PIN.
- Select the “Balance Enquiry” option from the on-screen menu.
- Your account balance will be displayed on the ATM screen.
Axis Bank Balance Check through UPI
- Open the UPI app on your smartphone.
- Log in using your MPIN and biometrics.
- Select the account you want to check the balance of.
- Tap on “Check Balance.”
- Verify with your passcode to proceed.
- Your balance will be displayed upon successful verification.
Axis Bank Balance Check via WhatsApp Banking
Axis Bank customers can quickly resolve their queries through Axis Bank WhatsApp banking. To subscribe to this service, customers simply need to send a message saying “Hi” to 7036165000.
Services Available via Axis WhatsApp Banking
Users can access a variety of services through Axis WhatsApp Banking, including:
- Checking their account balance.
- Blocking debit or credit cards.
- Viewing fixed deposit (FD) details.
- Applying for various banking products.
- Locating the nearest Axis Bank ATM or branch.
- Initiating Video KYC for instant savings account opening.
- Generating a mini statement.
- Ordering a chequebook.
It’s important to note that while both Axis Bank customers and non-customers can use the Axis WhatsApp Banking service, customers must register their mobile numbers with the bank in advance to access account-specific services via WhatsApp.
Axis Bank Balance Check By Customer Care
Axis Bank account holders can contact the customer care number at 1800 209 5577 to inquire about their account balance. When calling, customers should choose their preferred language and select the “banking option.” They will be prompted to enter their 12-digit account number or 16-digit debit card number, followed by their ATM pin, to obtain their account balance information.
Axis Bank Balance Enquiry Number (FAQ)
Axis Bank account holders can easily set up the Axis Bank Missed Call facility by registering their mobile number for SMS Banking. After completing the registration, account holders can also use the Missed Call service to check their Axis Bank account balance.
Axis Bank’s Balance Enquiry number is 18004195959. Account holders can call this number to check their Axis Bank account balance in Hindi.
Account holders have several convenient options for checking their Axis Bank account balance, including:
Using Axis Bank’s Balance Enquiry Number.
Utilizing the Missed Call service.
Sending an SMS for balance inquiry.
Accessing net banking.
Using mobile banking apps.
Updating their passbook at a bank branch.
Visiting an ATM.
No, a visit to the bank branch is not required to inquire about the account balance. Account holders can obtain their account balance by giving a missed call to 18004195959 from their registered mobile number, using net banking or mobile banking, or sending an SMS with “BAL” to 9717000002 from their registered mobile number.
Account holders can log in to the net banking portal using their User ID and Password to check their account balance. If an account holder is not yet registered for net banking, they should visit a bank branch to complete the registration process.
If So, How? Yes, account holders can check their account balance using smartphones. They need to download the Axis Bank app and the Axis Bank UPI app on their smartphones. These apps are available on Google Play and the App Store.
Yes, ATM cards can be used to check the account balance.
No, account holders can use any ATM to check their account balance. The only requirement is to have an Axis Bank ATM card.