SBI Credit Card Balance via Missed Call: Access your SBI Credit Card information with a simple missed call! We’re excited to introduce our Missed Call Service to enhance your SBI Card experience. You can now check your SBI Credit Card balance by dialing the toll-free missed call number.
SBI Credit Cards offer fantastic deals and rewards for various purposes like shopping, travel, entertainment, and more. Just give a missed call to one of the numbers provided below, and you’ll receive instant information about your SBI Card account.
इस पोस्ट में क्या है ?
Check SBI Credit Card Balance via Missed Call
|Account Balance 💰||8422845512|
|Available Limit ⭐||8422845513|
|Reward Points 🎁||8422845514|
|Payment History 📄||8422845515|
Credit cards come with legal agreements, so it’s crucial to be well-informed about their terms and conditions when you apply for one.
Comprehend shared responsibilities: If your card has multiple users, make sure you understand the liabilities that are shared among secondary users. Additionally, if you’ve requested Add-on cards, be aware of the extra responsibilities they entail, including matters such as card management, bill payments, and debt handling.
Guidelines for Safe Card Usage
Smart Practices for Credit Card Usage
Credit cards offer significant financial leverage, and by adhering to some essential principles for their use, you can make the most of their potential.
- Safeguard Your Information: Ensure the safety of your Credit Card, PIN number, Card expiry date, and CVV (security code). Do not share your One Time Password (OTP) with anyone.
- Keep Your Contact Information Updated: Maintain an accurate and current contact number to receive transaction alerts. This helps you stay informed about your card activity.
- Travel with Confidence: When traveling abroad, familiarize yourself with the benefits available in case of card loss or theft, such as Card Insurance plans and Emergency Card replacement services.
- Stay Alert: Regularly review your credit card statements and transaction alert SMS for any suspicious activity. If you ever spot an unauthorized transaction, report it immediately.
Following these guidelines will help you make the most of your credit card while keeping your financial information secure.
SBI Credit Card Eligibility
Here are the eligibility requirements for obtaining a credit card:
- Minimum Monthly Income: You must have a minimum monthly income of Rs. 18,500 in metro cities.
- SBI Bank Account: If you are seeking a credit card based on your bank account, you should have an account with SBI.
- Document Submission: You are required to submit photocopies of your ID card, income proofs, and address proof.
- Age Criteria: You should be an earning individual, and your age must be above 21 years and less than 60 years at the time of application.
Recent Updates: The Yono application from the State Bank of India now allows you to instantly restore your credit card limit. YONO stands for ‘You Need Only One.’ SBI has also introduced a special credit card for doctors known as the “Doctor’s SBI Card.” This card offers an industry-first feature, providing professional indemnity insurance coverage of Rs. 10 lakh to safeguard doctors from professional risks and liabilities.
FAQs on SBI Credit Card Missed Call Service
Q1. How does SBI Card missed call service work?
SBI Card offers four different numbers for accessing four types of account information. To use this service, simply give a missed call from your registered mobile number to the respective dedicated virtual number. You will receive instant information via SMS on your registered mobile number.
Type of Information Needed | Virtual Mobile Number Balance Enquiry | Give a missed call at 8422845512 Available Credit and Cash Limit | Give a missed call at 8422845513 Reward Point Summary | Give a missed call at 8422845514 Last Payment Status | Give a missed call at 8422845515
Q2. What information will you get through the missed call service?
You will receive the following information:
- Balance Enquiry
- Available Credit & Cash Limit
- Reward Points Summary
- Last Payment Status
Q3. Do I need to register for this service?
No, all cardholders who have updated their mobile numbers with their SBI Card account are automatically registered for this service. There is no need to register separately.
Q4. Will I be charged for using this service?
No, this service is absolutely free.
Q5. Will my telecom company charge me for making calls to the provided numbers?
No, there will be no charge because your call will be automatically disconnected by these numbers.
Q6. What if I have two different primary card types with the same mobile number registered on both?
The missed call service is limited to customers with one primary card. If you have more than one card with the same mobile number registered, we recommend using the Pull SMS channel to receive a response. Click here to learn more about the Pull SMS channel.
Q7. Is the service available across all SBI Card types?
The missed call service is available only for retail cards.
Q8. Is there a limit to the number of inquiries that can be made in a day or month?
Yes, there is a maximum limit of 50 responses to a mobile number in a day.
Q9. Can I avail of this service from outside my city of registration or outside my telecom circle?
If you have national usage activated on your mobile, you can use SBI Card’s missed call service from anywhere in India.