Syndicate Bank Balance Enquiry Number 2023 For Syndicate Bank balance enquiries, you can easily check your account balance by using the following toll-free number or by contacting Syndicate Bank customer care. The Syndicate Bank balance checking number and customer care number is 9210332255 or 09015483483.
To inquire about your account balance at Syndicate Bank, simply give a missed call to 09015483483 or 9210332255 (Syndicate balance enquiry number). The Syndicate Bank’s automated system will promptly send your bank balance details to your registered mobile number.
इस पोस्ट में क्या है ?
- 1 Syndicate Bank Balance Enquiry Number
- 1.1 Missed Call Number for Syndicate Bank Balance Check
- 1.2 Syndicate Bank *99# Balance Enquiry Service
- 1.3 Syndicate Bank Mobile Banking Services
- 1.4 Syndicate Bank Toll-Free Number for General Inquiries
- 1.5 Requirements for Using Syndicate Bank Balance Enquiry Facility
- 1.6 Syndicate Bank Balance Enquiry Number FAQ
Syndicate Bank Balance Enquiry Number
To check your bank balance with Syndicate Bank through a missed call, simply dial 9210332255. By using this Syndicate Bank balance check number, you will receive your account balance details via SMS.
For Syndicate Bank balance enquiries, you can also contact the following numbers: 09015483483 or 9210332255.
Please note: For Saraswat Bank mini statements, please refer to the respective bank’s services.
|SMS Canara Bank Balance Enquiry||Send “CANBAL <space> userid <space> MPIN” to 5607060||📱|
|Net Banking||Visit the Canara Bank Net Banking portal||💻|
|Missed Call Balance Enquiry||Give a missed call to 09015483483||📞|
|Mini Statement||Give a missed call to 09015734734||📞|
|Mobile Banking Balance Enquiry||Use the Canara Bank Mobile Banking App (CANDI)||📱|
|USSD Balance Enquiry||Dial *99#||☎️|
Missed Call Number for Syndicate Bank Balance Check
You can now conveniently check the balance in your Current or Savings Bank Account (CASA) by using our Missed Call Banking service. To register for this service, please send the following SMS to 9210332255 from your mobile number registered with Syndicate Bank for your Current or Savings Bank Account (CASA).
Please note that the Missed Call facility is available only for Savings and Current Accounts, and it is not applicable to other account types such as Credit Card (CC), Overdraft (OD), and loans.
To register for Missed Call Banking: Send SMS in the following format: SREG <Customer-ID>
(If your mobile number is not registered for your CASA Account, please visit your Home Branch where you maintain your account to submit your request for registration.)
Once you register, you will receive a confirmation message, and the latest CASA Account Number will be set as the Default Account Number for Missed Call Banking in the bank’s system.
To check your account balance: Simply give a missed call to 9210332255. The call will be automatically disconnected after one or two rings, and you will receive an SMS with your outstanding balance for the Default Account Number.
If you wish to change the Default Account Number, you can do so by sending an SMS to 9210332255 using the following format: SACC <Customer-ID> <Account-No>
In summary, you can send an SMS to 9210332255 for Missed Call Registration or for changing the Default Account. After registration, for checking your account balance, just send a missed call to 9210332255.
Syndicate Bank *99# Balance Enquiry Service
Syndicate Bank offers a range of convenient mobile banking services through the *99# platform, making it easy for customers to perform various financial and non-financial transactions using their registered mobile numbers.
Notably, Syndicate Bank is the FIRST BANK to introduce the Fund Transfer facility using Aadhaar (P2U) on the *99# platform of Mobile Banking. Here are the services available through *99#:
- Account Balance Enquiry – Dial 9955*1#
- Mini Statement – Dial 9955*2#
- Fund Transfer Using Mobile Number and MMID – Dial 9955*3#
- Fund Transfer Using Account Number and IFSC – Dial 9955*4#
- Fund Transfer Using Aadhaar Number – Dial 9955*5#
- Know MMID – Dial 9955*6#
- MPIN Generation – Dial 9955*7#
Customers can easily access these services for their banking needs with just a simple phone call.
Syndicate Bank Mobile Banking Services
ere are the steps for registering for Syndicate Bank’s Mobile Banking service:
- Submit the Mobile Banking application form to the branch or register through an ATM.
- The branch will process the request and generate the MPIN, which is sent to the customer via SMS to their registered mobile number.
- The customer will receive a confirmatory SMS from Bank’s Mobile Banking Vendor (M/s Paymate) containing the Activation Code and a URL to download the Mobile Banking App for Java-enabled feature phones. Customers with smartphones can download the SyndMobile application from their respective app stores.
- If the customer has not received the Activation Code, they can send the word “CODE” to 9870900876. They will receive an SMS containing the Activation Code. Note: Customers should not be registered for Full Do Not Disturb (F-DND) facility; otherwise, they will not receive SMSs related to the banking industry. In such cases, they should modify the DND settings to receive banking-related SMSs.
- Go to the PlayStore and download the “syndmobile” app.
- Ensure proper internet connectivity on the handset and open the Mobile Banking app, SyndMobile. After necessary initialization, the app will prompt you to enter your registered mobile number and Activation Code.
- After successful validation of the Activation Code, the app will prompt you to enter your current MPIN (for first-time users, it is the MPIN received via SMS), set your own MPIN, and confirm it. Remember the new MPIN.
- After successfully changing the MPIN, the app will prompt you to set the Login Password. Remember the Login Password. This completes the installation of the application.
Syndicate Bank Toll-Free Number for General Inquiries
For any queries related to loans, deposits, service charges, interest rates on deposits and loans, as well as information about ATMs, you can reach out to Syndicate Bank’s customer care helpline at 1800 3011 3333.
If you need assistance with issues such as loss, theft, surrender, or changing your mobile number, it’s advisable to contact your home branch promptly to request the deletion or modification of your mobile number.
Requirements for Using Syndicate Bank Balance Enquiry Facility
To take advantage of this free facility, your mobile number should be registered for mobile banking services with Syndicate Bank.
- If your number is already registered with the bank, you can directly call the provided number.
- If your mobile number is not registered, you will receive an SMS stating, “Your mobile number is not registered for this service.” In that case, please follow the registration procedure or visit a Syndicate Bank branch to register your mobile number with your Syndicate Bank account.
Please note that if you have multiple savings accounts with the same bank, the default account will be the most recently opened account, and you will be able to check the balance of the default account. Keep in mind that some banks may impose limitations on the number of times you can use this facility in a day. For example, Bank of Baroda customers can avail of this facility up to a maximum of “5 times in a day,” while Bank of India customers can use it a maximum of “2 times in a day.”
This service is available for domestic mobile numbers only.
Syndicate Bank Balance Enquiry Number FAQ
The Syndicate Bank Balance Enquiry Number is 9210332255. You can use this number to check your bank balance by giving a missed call.
A. To check your Syndicate Bank balance, simply give a missed call to the number 9210332255. You will receive an SMS with your account balance details on your registered mobile number.
A. There are no charges for using the Syndicate Bank Balance Enquiry Number. It’s a free service provided by the bank.
To use this service, your mobile number should be registered for mobile banking services with Syndicate Bank. If your number is not registered, you will need to follow the registration procedure or visit a Syndicate Bank branch to register your mobile number.
Q. Can I check the balance of multiple accounts using this service?
A. If you have multiple savings accounts with Syndicate Bank, the default account will be the most recently opened account, and you will be able to check the balance of the default account.