SBI Credit Card Status 2023 – Check Your Application Online This article guides you on checking your SBI Credit Card status for the year 2023 and understanding the steps involved. Whether you’re interested in tracking your application or learning how to get your SBI Credit Card approved, Types of SBI Credit Cards we’ve got you covered. We provide comprehensive details on checking your SBI Bank Credit Card status online. Scroll down to access the complete steps for checking the status of all SBI Credit Cards.
इस पोस्ट में क्या है ?
SBI Credit Card Status and Types of SBI Credit Cards
SBI Credit Card Types:
- SBI Signature Card
- SBI Prime Card
- SBI Card ELITE
- SBI Card ELITE Advantage
- SBI Advantage Platinum Card
- SimplySave SBI Card
- SimplyClick SBI Card
- Air India SBI Signature Card
- Air India SBI Platinum Card
- South Indian Bank SBI Platinum Credit Card
- South Indian Bank Simply Save SBI Card
- Federal Bank SBI Platinum Credit Card
- Federal Bank SBI Credit Card
- And Many More…
How to Check SBI Credit Card Status Online
Here are the steps to check your SBI Credit Card Status online:
- Visit the official SBI Credit Card website at https://www.sbicard.com.
- After visiting the official SBI Credit Card website, click on the “Credit Card” menu.
- You’ll be directed to the official SBI Credit Card page. Scroll down the page, and you’ll find the “Track Application” link. Click on this link.
- Alternatively, you can directly access the tracking page by using the following link: “https://www.sbicard.com/en/eapply/track-credit-card-application.page.”
- Enter your Application Number and click on the “Track Status” button.
- Your credit card status will appear on your computer or mobile screen.
Please note that if your credit card application is rejected or not approved, it’s advisable not to reapply for an SBI Credit Card for the next 6 months.
How to Get Instant Approval for an SBI Credit Card
If you want to get instant approval for your SBI credit card, please submit the following documents:
- Provide a copy of your last two years’ ITR with an income of more than Rs 2,50,000.
- Submit your postpaid mobile bill or landline bill.
- If you have another bank credit card, provide the last three statements of your credit card.
- Include a copy of your PAN card.
- Provide other ID proof and address proof documents.
SBI Credit Card Status (FAQ)
A: To track the status of your application, please click here. If you have any concerns regarding your application, you can contact us at [email protected] or call us at 39 02 02 02 (please prefix the STD code of your city).
A: If your application has been approved online, our executives will contact you within 2 working days to inform you about the documents you need to submit. They will also set an appointment with you to collect the necessary documents from you. Once you have submitted your documents, it will take us up to 21 days to process your application. Final approval of your credit card depends on the documents you provide to us.
A: In the normal course, you should be able to apply after 3 months of your previous application. There are some exceptional circumstances in which you may not be able to re-apply for longer. If you are unable to apply after 3 months, please send us an email at [email protected].