The Andhra Bank Balance Enquiry Number offers a comprehensive overview of all withdrawals made from an account. This service is valuable for financial tracking, verifying the APGP Bank account balance, safeguarding against fraudulent activities, and gaining regular insights into spending patterns. Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank holds a prominent position among India’s leading banks. If you’re an Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank customer and your mobile number is linked to the bank, you can conveniently avail of this service. If your mobile number isn’t yet registered with Andhra Bank Balance Check, APGB Balance Check Number you can easily rectify this by contacting your home branch.
इस पोस्ट में क्या है ?
- 1 Andhra Bank Balance Enquiry
- 1.1 APGB Balance Check – How to Check Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank Account Balance
- 1.2 APGB Balance Check Number
- 1.3 APGB Balance Check Number through Missed Call
- 1.4 APGB Balance Check Number via Net Banking
- 1.5 Andhra Bank Balance Check via Mobile Banking
- 1.6 How to Perform Balance Enquiry with the APGB ePassbook App
- 1.7 APGP WhatsApp Banking for Balance Enquiry
- 1.8 Andhra Bank Balance Enquiry via Passbook
- 1.9 Updating Passbook for Andhra Pragati Grameen Bank Balance Check
- 1.10 Checking Andhra Bank account balance using an ATM
- 1.11 Minimum Balance Requirement for Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank
- 1.12 Andhra Bank Balance Enquiry via UPI
- 1.13 Andhra Bank Balance Inquiry via Toll-free Number
- 1.14 FAQ’S APGP Bank Balance Enquiry
Andhra Bank Balance Enquiry
Andhra Bank has simplified the process of balance enquiry for its customers through internet banking, mobile banking, missed call, and SMS services. In this article, we will explore the Andhra Bank Balance Enquiry Number and how you can check your APGP Bank account balance. Andhra Bank offers a range of financial products, including savings accounts, current accounts, loans, credit cards, and more to its customers. However, many account holders may face challenges in accessing their account balances due to limited awareness of the bank’s services. Let’s delve into the various methods that Andhra Bank provides for APGP Bank Balance Enquiry.
APGB Balance Check – How to Check Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank Account Balance
Customers with Savings or Current Accounts can access balance enquiries using multiple methods provided by Andhra Pragathi Grameen Bank. These services are available through both online and offline channels. Online and phone banking facilities are accessible 24/7, while some methods require visiting the home branch.
- Passbook Printing
- ATM Center
- SMS Banking
- Missed Call Banking
- WhatsApp Banking
- USSD Service
- Customer Care
- APGB Mobile Banking Mobile App
- Net Banking
- Emailing to the Bank
APGB Balance Check Number
Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank has introduced missed call and SMS banking facilities, making it convenient for customers to check their account balances without visiting the bank. Here are the APGB Balance Check Numbers and services available:
- Balance Check Number: 09266921358.
- SMS Banking Number: 09266921358.
- Balance Check USSD Code: *99#.
- WhatsApp Banking Number: N/A.
APGB Balance Check Number through Missed Call
To check your APGP Bank account balance, customers need to simply give a missed call to 09223011300. Here are the steps to avail of APGP Bank Balance Enquiry:
- Give a missed call to 09223011300 from the mobile number registered with Andhra Bank.
- The call will automatically disconnect after a few rings.
- You will receive an SMS with your APGP Bank account balance, covering Savings Account, Current Account, Cash Credit, and Overdraft.
Please note that APGP Bank Balance Enquiry through Missed Call is available to users who have registered their mobile numbers with the bank for receiving SMS alerts. If you haven’t registered your mobile number for SMS alerts, you will need to do so with the bank.
Here are a few other methods Andhra Bank customers can use to check their account balance:
APGB Balance Check Number via Net Banking
Andhra Bank account holders who have registered for internet banking can utilize their Andhra Bank net banking login ID and password to access the Andhra Bank net banking portal. To check their Andhra Bank account balance, account-holders can follow these steps:
- For a quick view, go to Accounts > Inquire > Account Summary > Actions, and click on Quick View to check your account balance.
- For a complete account statement, go to Accounts > Inquire > Account Summary > Actions, and then click on Account Statement.
Andhra Bank Balance Check via Mobile Banking
Andhra Bank provides its customers with mobile banking services through various mobile apps including AB Tej and Andhra Bank e-Passbook. Following are both of the Andhra Bank mobile applications with which account holders can check their account balance using mobile banking:
- AB Tej: Andhra Bank customers can download and install the AB Tej – Andhra Bank Mobile Banking application on their Android or iOS devices to avail banking services like Andhra Bank Balance enquiry, mini statement, fund transfers, cheque book requests, and much more.
- Andhra Bank e-Passbook: Andhra Bank offers the e-Passbook facility for its account holders to check their account balance using the app. With the AB e-Passbook mobile app, the Andhra Bank Balance Enquiry process has become easier than ever before. This app is available for Android devices only.
How to Perform Balance Enquiry with the APGB ePassbook App
The ‘ePassbook’ is a mobile banking application launched by Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank. Registered bank users can access the ePassbook facility using their smartphones. The following steps guide you on how to use the APGP Mobile Banking for balance enquiry:
- Install the APGP ePassbook App from Google Playstore or Apple App Store.
- Register by linking your phone number or visiting the nearest branch.
- Log in to the ‘ePassbook’ using a 4-Digit ‘MPIN’ or ‘Biometrics’.
- On the dashboard of the APGP ePassbook app, the available balance is displayed along with the last sync time.
APGP WhatsApp Banking for Balance Enquiry
As of now, WhatsApp Banking is not available from Andhra Pragati Grameen Bank for balance enquiries, but the service is expected to be launched soon. Once the Andhra Pragati Grameen Bank WhatsApp Banking services are available, retail customers can access them through simple steps:
- Add the APGP WhatsApp Banking Number ‘XXXXXXXXXX’ to your contacts.
- Open WhatsApp and send ‘Hi.’
- The bank will respond with a list of menu options.
- Select a relevant option for balance enquiry.
- Your account’s available balance will be provided in the WhatsApp reply.
Andhra Bank Balance Enquiry via Passbook
Andhra Bank issues a passbook to all customers upon opening a bank account. The most convenient method to check your account balance is to visit your nearest Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank branch and update your passbook. Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank provides a passbook to every customer opening an account with the bank. Customers can keep their passbooks up-to-date by visiting the nearest bank branch to inquire about their Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank account balance. The Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank passbook contains a complete record of all debit and credit transactions made by the account holder. Alternatively, account holders can perform an Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank Balance Enquiry using the bank’s net banking and mobile banking services from the comfort of their homes.
- Customers can keep their passbook up-to-date by visiting the bank to check their Andhra Bank account balance.
- The passbook provides a comprehensive record of all the debit and credit transactions conducted by the account holder.
- Many account holders continue to favor this approach for Andhra Bank Balance Enquiry over using the bank’s net banking or mobile banking services.
Updating Passbook for Andhra Pragati Grameen Bank Balance Check
The simplest method to check your account balance is by visiting a nearby Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank branch and updating your passbook. The following steps will guide you on how to update your passbook and obtain your account balance:
- Visit the APGP Bank home branch located near you.
- Approach the helpdesk officer and request Passbook printing.
- The Passbook printing facility provides a comprehensive transaction history, including credits and debits, along with the final available balance.
Checking Andhra Bank account balance using an ATM
Here are the steps to check your Andhra Bank account balance at an ATM:
- Insert your Andhra Bank ATM-cum-debit card into the ATM machine.
- Enter your 4-digit ATM PIN.
- Select the “Balance Enquiry” option.
- Your account balance will be displayed on the ATM screen.
Minimum Balance Requirement for Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank
All banks require their account holders to maintain a minimum balance in their accounts. Failure to do so may result in account maintenance charges or fines.
|With Check Book (in Rs.)
|Without Check Book (in Rs.)
|Rural and semi-urban
|Rs.10 + GST.
|Rs.10 + GST.
Andhra Bank Balance Enquiry via UPI
- Open the UPI app on your smartphone.
- Enter the set code.
- Select the account for which you want to check the balance.
- Choose the “Check Balance” option.
- Enter the passcode for verification.
- The account balance will be displayed on the screen once you enter the passcode.
Andhra Bank Balance Inquiry via Toll-free Number
To check their account balance and access other services, customers can utilize the toll-free number provided by Andhra Bank, which is 1800 425 1515. When customers call this number, they can choose their preferred language and then proceed to use the Telebanking services for balance inquiries, account statements, and more.
FAQ’S APGP Bank Balance Enquiry
To utilize Andhra Bank’s Missed Call service, having a registered mobile number linked to your account is essential. If your mobile number is already registered, simply call 8468001122 to enjoy this service. If your mobile number is not registered, please visit the bank, complete the necessary registration form, and provide the required registration documents. After verifying the documents, the bank will register your mobile number, allowing you to use the Missed Call service.
To view your Andhra Bank statement online, log in to the net banking or mobile banking portal, select “Accounts,” go to “Inquire,” and click on “Account Summary.” From there, select “Actions” and “Account Statement.” Choose the desired statement period and click “Search.”
If so, how? Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank account holders can check their balance using smartphones. They should download the Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank app and the APGB Balance Check UPI app on their smartphones. These apps are available on both Google Play and the App Store.