The Bhim app encounters issues like transaction declines, non-functional operations, and verification problems post its launch by NPCI on the Google Play store. Users face challenges such as SMS deduction for mobile verification failure, inability to select their bank or accounts, failure to receive OTP, BHIM App Transaction Declined, BHIM App Transaction Error, and exclusion of certain government banks from the app. This article aims to address and resolve these errors within the Bhim app, offering assistance, and providing the Bhim app toll-free number for unresolved issues. For more information, refer below.
The National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) introduced the BHIM App to enhance digital transactions in the country. BHIM (Bharat Interface for Money) facilitates simple, quick, and convenient payment transactions using the Unified Payments Interface (UPI). It allows users to instantly perform direct bank-to-bank payments and receive money by simply using a mobile number or payment address. Bhim app encounters issues
इस पोस्ट में क्या है ?
- 1 Troubleshooting BHIM App: A Guide to Fix Common Errors
- 1.1 List of BHIM App Errors
- 1.2 Accessing BHIM App:
- 1.3 Solution for Transaction Declined Error in BHIM APP:
- 1.4 Resolving BHIM App Errors: Fixes for Common Issues
- 1.5 Solution for BHIM App Device Binding Failed Error
- 1.6 Solution for OTP Error in BHIM App
- 1.7 Solution for Mobile Number Verification Problem
- 1.8 Solution for BHIM App Error Fetching Bank Accounts
- 1.9 Troubleshooting Unreceived Collect Requests in BHIM App
- 1.10 BHIM App Transaction Declined FAQ
Troubleshooting BHIM App: A Guide to Fix Common Errors
Encountering issues with the BHIM (Bharat Interface for Money) app can be a hindrance to seamless transactions. Here, we’ve compiled a comprehensive list of common BHIM app errors and effective solutions to address them. Bhim app encounters issues
List of BHIM App Errors
- Bhim App Error Message in BHIM App
- OTP Error in BHIM App (OTP Not Received but SMS Charges are deducted)
- Mobile Number Verification is not working
- Error Fetching Bank Account
- Account Does not Exist Error
- Bhim App Device Binding Failed Error
- Bhim App Play Store Error
- Android Verification below 5.1 Problem
- Transaction Declined error
- Bhim App Not Working Problem
- Dual SIM Error
Accessing BHIM App:
Before delving into resolving BHIM app errors, let’s understand how to access the app effectively:
- Download and Install BHIM app from Google Play Store
- Select your preferred language.
- Choose SIM with a mobile number registered with the bank CBS
- Login by setting a 4-digit application password
- Link your bank accounts using the bank account option
- Set your UPI PIN by providing the last 6 digits of the debit card and expiry date
- Visit the Profile option and set virtual payment addresses (VPAs)
- Set one VPA as a primary VPA for easy sharing
- Utilize the QR code feature for Scan and Pay transactions
- Send, receive, and collect money using VPAs, account numbers + IFSC, or Scan and Pay option
Solution for Transaction Declined Error in BHIM APP:
Many users encounter the “Transaction Declined” error while selecting a bank name from the BHIM app list. Follow these steps to resolve the issue:
- Use a high RAM smartphone if possible
- Close the BHIM app if already open
- Clear your mobile cache or clean your mobile system using any cleaning app
- Restart your mobile and try again
- If the problem persists, insert your primary phone number in SIM 1 and restart your mobile
- If the issue persists, go to Settings > App > BHIM App > Tap Clear Cache
Note: Slow internet connection may also contribute to this error, so use the app in areas with better signal strength whenever possible.
Resolving BHIM App Errors: Fixes for Common Issues
Solution for BHIM App Device Binding Failed Error
Users often encounter the Device Binding Failed Error, especially when using a Dual SIM Mobile. Here’s a comprehensive guide on resolving this issue:
- Reasons for Error:
- Dual SIM cards might trigger this error. To fix it, use the SIM registered in slot 1, uninstall the app, and then reinstall BHIM App to rectify the device binding problem.
- Low RAM on your phone can also cause this issue. Try uninstalling unused apps to free up RAM and avoid facing this problem.
- Low storage space on the phone can contribute to the Device Binding Failed issue. Uninstall any unnecessary apps before installing BHIM App.
Solution for OTP Error in BHIM App
Many users face difficulties verifying their mobile numbers due to OTP errors. Here’s what you can do:
- Error Cause:
- High server load might lead to users not receiving OTPs. Using the app during off-peak hours, like night or early morning, can resolve this issue.
- Insufficient mobile balance (less than Rs 1.50) might cause OTP errors. Recharge your mobile with the minimum balance required for OTP verification.
Solution for Mobile Number Verification Problem
Encountering issues while verifying mobile numbers, especially with government banks? Follow these steps:
- Resolution Steps:
- Update to the latest version of the BHIM App, as this issue might have been addressed in the new update.
- If problems persist, visit your bank branch and update your mobile number.
Solution for BHIM App Error Fetching Bank Accounts
Facing issues when fetching bank accounts after entering your passcode in the initial stage? Here’s how to troubleshoot:
- Troubleshooting Steps:
- Close the BHIM App if it’s open.
- Clear the app cache from your phone’s settings. Go to Settings > Apps > BHIM App > Delete Cache.
- Restart your mobile, open BHIM App, enter your passcode, and choose your bank name from the list.
- If the issue persists, update or reinstall the BHIM App or contact the bank’s toll-free number for further assistance.
By following these steps, users can troubleshoot common BHIM App errors efficiently.
Troubleshooting Unreceived Collect Requests in BHIM App
Encountering issues where collect requests aren’t reaching your BHIM app? Here are steps to address this concern:
If you find that the collect request isn’t reaching your BHIM app, take the following actions:
- Check Data Connectivity: Ensure your data connection is stable and active.
- Review Payment Address: Verify if the payment address entered in the merchant app is accurate.
- Check Pending Transactions: Review the pending transactions tab in your BHIM app to confirm if the collect request has indeed been received by you.
If you have any queries or suggestions concerning “Bhim app transaction declined, bhim app Not Working,” please share them in the comment box below. Your feedback is valuable to us.
BHIM App Transaction Declined FAQ
Transactions on the BHIM app can be declined for various reasons, including insufficient balance, technical glitches, or connectivity issues.
If your BHIM app transaction is declined, check your internet connection, ensure there’s sufficient balance, and retry the transaction. If the issue persists, refer to the BHIM app error resolution guide.
Generally, if a transaction is declined, the amount is not deducted from your account. However, it’s advisable to check your bank statement for confirmation.
BHIM app may decline transactions for security reasons, technical errors, or if the recipient’s account details are incorrect.
To troubleshoot a declined transaction, ensure a stable internet connection, verify recipient details, and check your account balance. If issues persist, follow the specific steps outlined in the BHIM app error resolution guide.