Citi Bank Credit Card Status 2023: How to Check Your Application Curious about the status of your Citi Bank Credit Card application in 2023? We’ve got you covered. In this article, we provide a comprehensive guide on how to check your Citi Bank Credit Card status online. Whether you’ve already applied or are planning to, this guide will help you stay informed. Let’s explore how to check the status using online methods or by reaching out to the Customer Care team.
इस पोस्ट में क्या है ?
- 1 Check Your Citi Bank Credit Card Status and More
- 1.1 Types of Citi Bank Credit Cards
- 1.2 Steps to Check Citi Bank Credit Card Status Online
- 1.3 How to Instantly Approve Your Citi Bank Credit Card
- 1.4 Late Payment Charges
- 1.5 Over-Limit Fee:
- 1.6 Interest-Free Period:
- 1.7 Goods and Services Tax (GST)
- 1.8 Answers to Important Questions About Your Citi Bank Credit Card:
Check Your Citi Bank Credit Card Status and More
Are you eager to check the status of your Citi Bank Credit Card application? You’ve come to the right place. We’ll guide you through the process in this article. But first, let’s take a look at the various types of Citi Bank Credit Cards available.
Types of Citi Bank Credit Cards
- Citi PremierMiles Credit Card
- IndianOil Citi Platinum Credit Card
- Citi Cash Back Credit Card
- Citi Prestige Credit Card
- IndianOil Citi Titanium Credit Card
- First Citizen Citi Credit Card
- Citi Rewards Domestic Credit Card
- And Many More…
Steps to Check Citi Bank Credit Card Status Online
- Visit the official Citi Credit Card website at https://www.online.citibank.co.in/credit-card/credit-card.htm.
- Once on the website, click on the “Credit Card” menu.
- Scroll down the page to find the “Track Application” link and click on it.
- You’ll be directed to the official tracking page at https://asia.citi.com/india/InstantApplication/CheckUserStatus.aspx.
- Enter your Application Number, Mobile Number, or Date of Birth and click on “Track Status.”
- Voila! Your credit card status will appear on your screen.
Note: If your credit card application is rejected or not approved, please refrain from reapplying for a Citi Credit Card for the next six months.
Check if Your Card is Active: You can easily find out the status of your card by calling 91-22-67987700 or by visiting your nearest Citi Bank branch. To obtain this information, make sure to provide your 16-digit card number and the card’s expiry date.
How to Instantly Approve Your Citi Bank Credit Card
: If you’re looking to get instant approval for your Citi Bank credit card, please submit the following documents:
- The last 2 years’ ITR copy with an income of more than Rs 2,50,000.
- Provide a postpaid mobile bill or landline bill.
- If you have any other bank credit card, please provide the last 3 statements of that credit card.
- PAN Card copy.
- And other ID proof and address proof.
Late Payment Charges
- Current balance up to Rs. 10,000: Rs. 300
- Current balance from Rs. 10,001 – Rs. 25,000: Rs. 600
- Current balance above Rs. 25,000: Rs. 950
- 2.5% of the amount over the Credit Limit, with a minimum of Rs. 500.
- The interest-free period can range from 18 to 48 days or 21 to 51 days, depending on your Payment Due Date. If you haven’t paid the previous month’s balance in full, there will be no interest-free period.
Goods and Services Tax (GST)
Effective from 1st July 2017, GST is applicable instead of Service Tax. The current GST rate for banking and financial services is 18%, applicable to all fees, interest, surcharges, and other charges.
Answers to Important Questions About Your Citi Bank Credit Card:
Click here to check your Citi Bank credit card application status. You’ll need to input the Application reference number and your Mobile number or Date of Birth (DDMMYYYY).
Normally, your Citi Bank Credit Card is delivered within 21 working days of submitting your application. If you’ve registered your mobile number with us, you’ll receive timely alerts with details on the status and dispatch of your Citi Bank Credit Card. You can also track the status using the Airway Bill number received via SMS on your mobile number.
In general, you should be able to reapply after 3 months from your previous application. However, there may be exceptions that prevent you from reapplying for a longer period.
Late payment charges are applicable if the Minimum Amount Due on the card isn’t paid by the Payment Due Date. Charges are based on the current balance on your card, within three days of the Payment Due Date. For detailed charges, refer to the Cardmember T&Cs.