Corporation Bank Balance Enquiry in 2023 provides an overview of all withdrawals from the account. It aids in financial tracking, check your Corporation Bank account balance, protecting against fraud, and understanding your spending habits. Corporation Bank is a prominent bank in India. If you’re a Corporation Bank customer with a registered mobile number, you can utilize this service. If your mobile number isn’t registered with Corporation Bank, you can contact your home branch to complete this task.
इस पोस्ट में क्या है ?
- 1 Corporation Bank Balance Enquiry
- 1.1 Corporation Bank Balance Check Number Missed Call
- 1.2 Corporation Bank Balance Check By Net Banking
- 1.3 Corporation Bank Balance Check By Mobile Banking
- 1.4 Corporation Bank Balance Enquiry SMS Number
- 1.5 Checking Corporation Bank Balance with Passbook
- 1.6 Checking Corporation Bank Account Balance via ATM
- 1.7 Check Balance of Corporation Bank by Toll-free Number
- 1.8 Toll-Free Number: 1800 425 3555
- 1.9 Check Corporation Bank Account Balance using UPI
- 1.10 Check Corporation Bank Account Balance through Toll-free Customer Care Number
- 1.11 Corporation Bank Balance Enquiry (FAQ)
Corporation Bank Balance Enquiry
To chec. your Corporation Bank account balance, simply give a missed call to 09223008586 or 09268892688. Corporation Bank will promptly send you a mini statement with your balance information to your registered mobile number.
|Miss call on 09223008586 or 09268892688
|Send “UBAL” to 09223008486
|Visit the website
|Use the “Umobile” app
|USSD (Unstructured Supplementary Service Data)
Corporation Bank Balance Check Number Missed Call
Corporation Bank account holders can check their account balance by giving a missed call on the following numbers from their registered mobile number. To receive the list of the last five transactions, customers should give a missed call on the same numbers from their registered mobile number. The call will disconnect automatically, and Corporation Bank will send an SMS with the account balance details to the registered mobile number.
- Corporation Bank Balance Chec. (English) – 09223008586 or 09268892688
- Corporation Bank Balance Chec. (Hindi) – 09289792897
Corporation Bank Balance Check By Net Banking
Corporation Bank account holders who have enrolled in net banking can easily check their account balance by logging in using their User ID and password. They should navigate to the account balance tab available on the dashboard. Corporation Bank customers can access their account balance through the Corporation Bank net banking website as well as the Corporation Bank mobile banking platform.
Corporation Bank Balance Check By Mobile Banking
Corporation Bank account holders can conveniently chec. their account balances by downloading the Corporation Bank mobile apps and UPI apps on their smartphones. Here’s a list of all the Corporation Bank mobile apps:
- mPassbook & Selfie
- BHIM Union Bank Pay
- Union Sahyog
- BHIM Aadhaar-Union Bank
The Corporation Bank mobile app is available for download on Google Play Store and Apple App Store, while the Corporation Bank UPI app can be accessed in various languages.
Corporation Bank Balance Enquiry SMS Number
Corporation Bank account holders can easily check their account balance by sending an SMS with the format “UBAL <space> to 09223008486” from their registered mobile number, especially if they have a single account. The balance displayed will pertain to their primary account. Additionally, customers can use this service to chec. their Corporation Bank account balance, receive a mini statement, inquire about the status of cheques, execute stop payments for cheques, and conduct self-transfers of funds (with a daily limit of Rs. 5000) at any time.
- Primary account balance: UBAL 🏦
- Example: UBAL sent to 09223008486
- Other account balance: UBAL
Account number 💰
- Example: UBAL<space>566802071234567 sent to 09223008486
- Primary account statement: UMNS 📜
- Example: UMNS sent to 09223008486
- Other account statement: UMNS
Account number 📃
- Example: UMNS<space>566802071234567 sent to 09223008486
Checking Corporation Bank Balance with Passbook
The simplest method to ascertain your account balance is to visit a Corporation Bank branch and update your passbook. Corporation Bank issues a passbook to every customer who opens a bank account with them. Customers can update their passbook by visiting the nearest bank branch to chec. their Corporation Bank account balance. The Corporation Bank passbook provides a comprehensive record of all debit and credit transactions conducted by the account holder. Alternatively, account holders can also perform Corporation Bank Balance Enquiry through the bank’s net banking and mobile banking services from the comfort of their homes.
Checking Corporation Bank Account Balance via ATM
Account holders with a Corporation Bank account can visit the nearest Corporation Bank ATM or any other bank’s ATM to chec. their account balance instantly. To do a Corporation Bank balance inquiry at the ATM, follow these steps:
- Visit the nearest ATM and insert your Corporation Bank ATM card.
- Enter your 4-digit ATM PIN to log in.
- Select the “Balance Enquiry” option.
- The ATM will display your Corporation Bank account balance and print a slip as well.
Check Balance of Corporation Bank by Toll-free Number
Account holders can utilize the toll-free number provided below for Corporation Bank Balance Enquiry:
Toll-Free Number: 1800 425 3555
To chec. your Corporation Bank account balance using the toll-free number mentioned above, account holders should call the Corporation Bank Balance Enquiry Number at 18004253555 between 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. on working days. They can choose their preferred language, follow the IVR instructions, and engage with the customer service. After successful verification, account holders can proceed with their Corporation Bank Balance Enquiry.
Check Corporation Bank Account Balance using UPI
- Open a UPI app on your smartphone.
- Enter the passcode you’ve set.
- Select the account for which you want to chec. the balance.
- Choose the “check balance” option.
- Enter the code for verification.
- After entering the code, your balance will be displayed on the screen.
Check Corporation Bank Account Balance through Toll-free Customer Care Number
Corporation Bank account holders can contact the customer care number at 1800 425 3555 to inquire about their account balance. When you call, you will have the option to select your preferred language and navigate to the “banking” section. Then, you will be prompted to enter your 12-digit account number or 16-digit debit card number. After that, you should input your ATM pin to retrieve your account balance.
Corporation Bank Balance Enquiry (FAQ)
To inquire about your Corporation Bank account balance, simply give a missed call to the toll-free number 09268892688. To receive a mini statement, you can use another toll-free number.
Corporation Bank account holders can check their balance via SMS. Send “BAL (Last 4 digits of your account number)” to 09223008486 from your registered mobile number. The displayed balance will pertain to your primary account.
Yes, Corporation Bank account holders can check their account balance with smartphones. Download the Corporation Bank app and the Corporation Bank UPI app to your mobile device. You can find Corporation Bank on Google Play and the App Store.
Absolutely, you can use your Corporation Bank ATM card to check your account balance.