RBL Credit Card Status: Check RBL Credit Card Application Status Online. Learn how to apply and check RBL Bank Credit Card Application Status online in 2023. Discover the steps to check your RBL Bank Credit Card Status. Hello, friends! In this article, we provide complete details on how to check your RBL Bank Credit Card status online and how to get your RBL Credit Card approved. Now, let’s take a detailed look at how to check your RBL Bank Credit Card Status online or by using the Customer Care helpline number.
RBL offers various types of Credit Cards, including the RBL Bank Coral American Express Credit Card, Jet Airways RBL Insignia Preferred Banking World Card, RBL MoneyBack Credit Card, and RBL Platinum Maxima Credit Card.
इस पोस्ट में क्या है ?
Types of RBL Credit Cards
- RBL Insignia Preferred Banking World Card
- RBL Bank Icon Credit Card
- RBL Platinum Maxima Credit Card
- RBL Blockbuster Credit Card
- RBL Movies and More Card
- RBL Titanium Delight Card
- RBL Platinum Delight Card
- RBL Hypercity Rewards Plus Credit Card
- RBL Crossword Black Credit Card
- RBL Bank Platinum Edge Supercard Credit Card
- RBL Bank Platinum Prime Super Credit Card
- RBL Bank Platinum Max Super Credit Card And many more…
How to Check RBL Credit Card Status Online
- Visit the official RBL Credit Card website at https://www.rblbank.com/.
- Once on the official website, click on the “Credit Card” menu.
- On the RBL Credit Card page, scroll down to find the “Track Application” link and click on it.
- You can also directly access the tracking page by using this link: [Click Here](insert tracking link).
- Enter your Application Number, Mobile Number, or Date of Birth, and click on the “Track Status” button.
- Your credit card status will be displayed on your computer or mobile screen.
Please Note: If your credit card application is rejected or not approved, please avoid reapplying for an RBL Credit Card for the next 6 months.
How to Instantly Approve Your RBL Credit Card
To instantly approve your RBL credit card, please submit the following documents:
- Copy of the last 2 years’ Income Tax Returns (ITR) with an annual income of more than Rs 2,50,000.
- Postpaid Mobile Bill or Landline Bill as proof of address.
- If you have any other bank credit card, please provide the last 3 statements of your credit card.
- Copy of your PAN Card.
- Other valid ID and Address Proof documents.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) about RBL Credit Card
Q1. How can I check the status of my RBL Credit Card application?
You can check the status of your RBL Credit Card application by clicking here. You will need to provide your Application reference number and either your Mobile number or Date of Birth (DDMMYYYY).
Q2. What should I do if I haven’t received my Credit Card?
Normally, your RBL Credit Card is delivered within 21 working days from the date of application submission. If you have registered your mobile number with us, you will receive timely alerts regarding the status and dispatch details of your RBL Credit Card. Look for the Airway Bill number (courier reference) sent to your mobile number in your Credit Card application form. You can track the shipment’s status using the Airway Bill number by visiting the courier’s website.
Q3. I applied for an RBL Card 3 months ago, but now I can’t reapply. Why is that?
In most cases, you should be able to reapply after 3 months from your previous application. However, there may be exceptional circumstances in which you cannot reapply sooner.
Q4. When are late payment charges levied?
Late Payment charges are applicable when the Minimum Amount Due is not paid by the payment due date. To avoid Late Payment charges, ensure that clear funds are credited to your RBL Bank Card account on or before the payment due date. Late payment charges are as follows:
- Till October 31st, 2015: 15% of the Total amount due (Min Rs. 350, Max Rs. 750)
- From November 1st, 2015: 15% of the Total amount due (Min Rs. 350, Max Rs. 1000)
Q5. What are the over-limit charges?
The over-limit fee is Rs. 600. If certain transactions attempted by the Card Member exceed the credit limit, the bank may approve them as a service gesture. If the outstanding amount exceeds the credit limit, an over-limit fee of 2.5% of the over-limit amount (subject to a minimum of Rs 500) will be levied. Over-limit status may also occur due to fees or interest charges.
Q6. What is the Goods and Services Tax (GST)?
Effective from July 1, 2017, the Goods and Services Tax (GST) is applicable instead of Service Tax. GST may apply periodically, and currently, the GST rate for banking and financial services is 18%, which is applicable to all fees, interest, surcharges, and other charges.
If you have any other queries or questions about “RBL Credit Card,” please let us know in the comment box below.