PNB Net Banking 2023: Punjab National Bank offers Net Banking and Mobile Banking services that empower you to conduct your banking transactions with the utmost convenience, no matter where or when you choose, pnb net banking registration, pnb net banking login, You can access Net Banking through your personal computer or laptop and Mobile Banking through your mobile device or tablet, provided you have an internet connection. Internet Banking provides a hassle-free means to manage your bank account from virtually anywhere, at any time. With these features, customers can effortlessly check their account balances, apply for new accounts (such as Fixed Deposits, Recurring Deposits, and PPF), transfer funds to other accounts (both within the Bank and at other Banks), book tickets (for railways and airlines), make charitable contributions, settle taxes, and much more.
इस पोस्ट में क्या है ?
Special features of PNB Net Banking
- Available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, allowing you to operate your account anytime, anywhere at your convenience.
- Provides a dashboard view of your entire relationship with the Bank.
- Allows you to view recent and past transactions (Debits & Credits).
- Allows you to book deposits online.
- Transfer money through various payment modes such as Internal Funds Transfer, Own Account Transfer, and other Bank Transfer via NEFT, RTGS & IMPS.
- Helps you place stop cheque instructions.
- Allows you to order a new cheque book.
- To know more, please visit the nearest branch of Punjab National Bank.
How to Activate PNB Net Banking Online
- Step 1: Visit PNB’s official website and click on “Retail” from the sidebar, which you can find under Internet Banking. You can also directly visit the PNB Internet banking website here.
- The eligible customers may get registered for Internet Banking Services by trying to register through online mode using the New User option on the Retail Login Page or through the branch.
- Please keep the following information ready before using the facility of online registration: a. Account Number (For which Internet/Mobile banking is to be registered) b. One Time Password (OTP) which will be delivered to your registered mobile number during the process. c. Debit Card No. and ATM PIN (Linked with the account number for which Internet banking is being registered) d. Your Mobile (registered with the bank) for receiving One Time Password (OTP)
Step 2: From the pnb net banking registration homepage, click on the “New User” button.
Step 3: Enter your bank account number and registered mobile number. After entering the captcha security text, click on “Continue.”
Step 4: In the next step, you will require to enter a one-time password (OTP) that you will receive on your registered mobile number. Enter the OTP received on your mobile and then click on the “Continue” button. pnb internet banking
Step 5: In the next step, you’ll have to enter your ATM card details. After entering your Debit-cum-ATM card credentials, hit the “Continue” button.
Step 6: Now click on “Read and accept terms and conditions of using e-banking facility of the bank.” Click on the check-box “I agree to the above-mentioned Agreement-cum-Indemnity,” then press “Accept” to proceed. pnb internet banking login
Step 7: In the next page, you will be asked to enter a password for your internet banking. Create a password containing special characters, alphabets, and numbers, and click on “Continue.”
Step 8: Upon clicking “Continue,” you’ll receive the following pop-up message on your computer screen: “Your request to create Internet Banking User ID is successful.” Click on “OK” and then note down your reference number, customer id, and login user id.
Important! Note down all details before pressing any key.
Step 9: This service takes one working day to activate, and you will be able to access your account after 24 hours. pnb internet banking login
For PNB Net Banking Login and Registration
- Keep your Account Number, Customer ID, Debit Card, Registered Mobile Number, and Debit Card PIN handy during the registration process.
- Enter the received OTP (One Time Password) correctly, which you will receive on your registered mobile number.
- Please do not share your Net Banking User ID and Password with anyone.
- Email ID is the registered email ID that you have provided at the time of account opening. If no email ID is registered with the Bank, please enter any of your valid personal email IDs.
PNB Internet Banking FAQ
The User Id for Internet Banking Services is the Customer ID given to the customer after account opening. There are two ways of getting a Password:
a) If you try registering the customer ID through the branch, the password(s) are sent to the branch. To ensure the highest security and safety, you have to collect your printed password from your base branch. While collecting the password from the base branch, please submit the acknowledgment letter duly signed in the branch.
b) If you try registering online, the Customer ID initially received from the branch acts as your User ID, and the Password may be set through the registration process.
If you apply through the branch, you may expect the password to reach the branch within 6 working days after giving a request at the branch. An SMS is also sent to this effect if you have provided the mobile number. If you want your password to be set instantly, you may choose the online mode.
Passwords can be changed at any time and any number of times through the “Change Password” option after you log in to your IBS account. The bank recommends frequent changes of passwords for securing access through the internet.
Passwords are case-sensitive. Please be a little more careful while typing the system-generated passwords for the first time.
It is also possible that your Internet Banking account has not been activated. Please attempt logging in after 24 hours of receiving the password. If the problem persists, please get in touch with the branch.
Please check the cipher strength of your system. You may check the cipher strength of your computer by clicking “About Internet Explorer” in the “Help” menu option of Internet Explorer. If it does not show a cipher strength of 128-bit, then please update the same by clicking the “Update Information” button.
Nothing to worry, just click on “Forgot Password” on the login page and reset the password(s) instantly by following the validation steps. Otherwise, you may submit a request at the Branch for resetting the passwords. The passwords will be sent to the branch and may be collected by submitting acknowledgment.
Yes, you can transfer funds within your accounts or to other accounts within PNB. Funds may be transferred to other banks using RTGS/NEFT options available. These transactions are self-serviced transactions and once done cannot be reversed.